Saturday, May 24, 2008

Can you feel it?

Has anyone felt a difference? A difference like something is not quite right? I know I have been feeling like that lately. No, this is not a post gearing for the new movie "The Happening". I am talking about a feeling like something is coming, but you can't put a finger on it. Everyday, I notice that weather patterns seem to be out of whack. People just pass it off saying "Oh, you can't control mother nature" or "Well, that's what you get for living in your state", but I think it's something more than that. I don't think I would have a feeling in the pit of my stomach if it could be just passed off as being nothing at all. That is where the problem lies, I do not know what is creating this feeling. The one thing that I do know is that the ride is going to get bumpier from here. You may call me crazy, a doom-sayer, or just a person with to much time on their hands; but really just stop and listen to the world around you. Take a good long listen and reconnect with your world and maybe you will see what I am talking about. I know I am not the only person that feels this and would really like others to step up to voice themselves.

I will admit that I have talked about things on this blog that people probably just laugh at. That is fine, my intent of this blog is just to open people's mind to possibilities. What we see is not the whole story, it is only one chapter. There could be infinite possibilities as to what lies beyond our world. We are a young race compared to age of the galaxy so it is hard to for us to open our minds and set ourselves free. I believe that once we are able to do so, there is no limitation to the doors that will be open to us. Which leads me to this feeling. I definitely believe something is coming whether it be an event or something else, but it is going to change the face of humankind.

With the rapid approach of the end of the Mayan calendar, I believe we are going to see something magnificent. It could be a dawn for us as a species or it could be the Armageddon the Christians believe in. If anyone has any comments on this topic, please post them. I am interested in know what others believe.

Roick.

No comments: