Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Something a little different...

Today, I am not going to post about what I have been seeing in the news, or reading in the papers, nor what I have been reading about on web pages. I am instead going to give you a little piece of me. You see, I have been having very strange dreams lately. In fact, they are dreams I would rather not have at all. Lately I have been dreaming about 2 suns. In my dreams, I am usually walking outside when I look up to the sky and see 2 suns beaming down on me. I begin to panic and run into the house and try to get my family to get out of there, but to no avail. For one, no one else in my dreams seem to be scared of the situation, they just continue on with their daily lives like there is nothing wrong. The other weird part about it is that they all think I am stupid for "letting it bother me so much".

The latest dream was really spooky because when I noticed the 2 suns, I was the only one left. There were no other people to be found anywhere. So I had to deal with the terror of the suns and also being the only one left. The strange thing was that I could hear voices around me though, most were mumbling voice or a few screams, but some of them I could understand clearly and I did not like the message it portrayed. I am not going to go into that discussion here though.

Has anyone else been having these dreams lately?

Until next time,

Roick.

No comments: