Sunday, February 17, 2008

Introduction

Good evening, I am Roick. I will begin tonight with just a simple introduction. The purpose of this blog will be an outlet for me to share thoughts and ideas with the world on the quickly approaching future. A future that has many theorists and theologians talking about possible events that could change the face of the world as we know it. I am sure some of you may read this blog and just believe that I am a crazy individual. I will not hold anything against you if you do. I myself was, and am, a little doubtful of certain thing I have researched over the last few years. All I ask is that you keep an open mind. I would really appreciate comments and thoughts you, the reader, may have as I post my blogs. Do not hesitate to write comments, or ask questions. As a society, we should never be afraid to ask the question of "What if?". That is a part of who we are, we are beings that are seeking an answer to questions that have plagued us through out time. Some of these questions may be for example:

"Are we alone in this Universe?"

Though I can not provide proof one way or the other to this question, I can spark a debate. Do I personally believe that we are alone? No I do not. I have never seen a UFO or visited with an alien species, I can only assume my answer. The Universe if so infinite that we could not even begin to understand it's size. It would be hard for me to believe that we are the only civilization that was created. If our planet could harbor life, why would it be impossible for another planet somewhere out there to also harbor a civilization? This is an example of what I want to achieve with this blog, and open forum discussion. So please feel free to leave comments. Until next time.

Roick.

No comments: